The insulating, close-fitting and stretch jacket in the great category is originally developed as combat clothing for Special Forces.
It is well thought out down to the smallest detail, and is therefore also become an indispensable part of civilian equipment on tour.
If you want to own a close-fitting jacket with the optimal insulation layer stretch jacket is among these, since it sits close to the body and follows its every move. The permanent cap ends real close around the head and around the wrist cuffs with thumb hole is brilliant when the tour goes to cold regions.
The stretch jacket here in this range is fitted with extra heavy reinforcements in the shoulder party, where you have extra large wear when you go with a backpack. These reinforcements, which makes stretch jacket truly unique, since the combination of the two fabrics with different ductility requires a highly specialized sewing room can get, the various substances to work together, so you can really give the “Fashion Dictionary” the stretch jacket is designed.
In the autumn and spring, where you make less demands for protection against wind and moisture works Sneaker really well as outer layer, which clearly surpasses soft shell, in relation to the breathability and stretch.
- Zippered underarm provides unique opportunity for extra ventilation.
- Two large heating/storage pockets.
- One inner pocket.
- Extension of both sleeves, in addition to the wrist with thumb loops.
- Fixed elastic hood that follows all your movements with his head.
- Fast sewn webbing behind the zipper ensures that this does not run in real, even when it strongly.
- Weight: 654 g (size L).
- Material: Strech TermoLite/reinforcements, polyamide (nylon)/elastan 93%/7%